Step 1. Schedule a Listing Consultation and Free Market Analysis
We will visit your home and give you an outline identifying the property’s most
important features and upgrades that make it more appealing to buyers. From there, we’ll determine the Fair Market Value of your property by performing an onsite market analysis. With the information we gathered, we will provide you with an estimate of the selling expenses so you may see your net proceeds once the house sells.
Step 2. Property Enhancement
We will schedule a free staging appointment with our professional Design Consultant. During this one hour appointment, they will suggest home repairs that need to be completed as well as ways to arrange your furniture and home decor to ensure your property looks its best for photos and live viewings. One of the most important aspects to home selling is making sure that your property looks its best, inside and out. We’ll schedule a professional photographer to take digital photos of the property so we can include them on the MLS & other internet sites to draw in views.
Step 3. Marketing Your Property
We believe that buyers are looking for homes through all different methods so we don’t just market your home one way. This is just a few ways we will market your home:
• Schedule professional photos of your home so that when buyers see your home online it looks the best possible and they will want to come view it in person. 92% of buyers today look at homes online before scheduling a live showing.
• Create a custom color photo brochure outlining key property features. Most
agencies only produce black & white brochures which is both uninteresting to
buyers and doesn’t portray your property realistically.
• Strategically place directional signage to entice those looking to buy a new home
and point them in the right direction.
• If you desire, a Keller William’s Agent can perform an Open House for your home to those in the area.
• Host broker tours in order to display your home to other agents who work with buyers in that area of town.
• Install one of our high-quality post yard signs with several ways to contact us to generate buyer calls including Text Lead Capture Technology.
• Your property will appear on major Real Estate websites including Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Homes.com, and over 50 other websites, including VallejosRealtyNM.com and our Facebook page.
Step 4. Getting your home SOLD
We will thoroughly review all offers and present them to you for consideration. We will then review them in detail with you so you know all parts that affect your net out. After review we will prepare a strong counter offer to encourage the transaction to close on time and net you the most money.
Step 5. From Sale to Closing
From Pending to close can be the most exciting and sometimes stressful part of the home-selling process, which is why we handle all parts of the process for you. That way all you need to worry about is Moving Day. We will open and review the escrow to guarantee that it is established correctly, oversee the loan approval process to make sure your transaction closes on time, will arrange for a proper home inspection which can include but not limited to a full home inspection, sewer scope, termite and dryrot inspections. We will also oversee the appraisal process so there are no delays from the lender. We will order your home’s preliminary title report and review its overall condition. If needed, we can also order the HOA documents which include the CC&R’s, budgets, by-laws, and minutes of board meetings.
Step 6. Closing Day
Congratulations! Closing day is here. We’ll review the final closing statement to check for accuracy. We will coordinate a date & time that works for you to sign your documents at the Title Company.